Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Why does every day feel like its Sunday

Seems like everyday is a Sunday. I guess thats what you get when a holiday is on a Tuesday. I am thinking that they should make a law that holidays have to fall on a Monday or a Friday. Or if they fall on a Tuesday/Thursday you get that Monday/Friday off and if it falls on a Wednesday total week off bonus.

Christmas was nothing grand but nice. The gifts I gave were happily received. mission success. My niece especially liked her pink hat. She immediately plonked it on her head and ran around showing everyone.

Christmas Day it snowed and looked very pretty up until it was time for me to get out on the road. It wasn't too bad, just wet and slushy but I was glad I headed out when I did. Verm hadn't gotten very much snow by the time I got back home but by the time I went to bed we had about 2-3 inches. If there would have been anyone around to throw snow at it would have been prime snowball weather.

No comments: