Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas countdown status

The countdown to Christmas is on and I think I am almost ready. I have one more present to get for my mom and I should be done. Huzzah. Then let the wrapping commence.

I have been looking at Mp3 players as a gift for myself but haven't really decided on any one brand. Then I think do I really need one? Although it would be nice to have on long car trips. Maybe I will wait until the after Christmas sales.

Apparently 4 batches of my easy make choc-peanut butter cookies is enough for 10 student workers and still have plenty leftover to give to Hagan.

2 comments:

Carlee said...

For mp3 players, I would recommend the iAudio U2. It is inexpensive and easy to use. I really like mine, so I would definitely recommend.

caillie said...

John got a SanDisce 280 from EBay and he hasn't gotten it or played with it yet. We will give you the complete review upon receipt and play time. :-)
PS Pocky crisis avoided John found the one he bought. I thought I had bought one for you and I was right.