Friday, December 21, 2007

Oh, crystal ball, crystal ball, Save us all, tell me life is beautiful

I recently got Keane's latest album Under the Iron Sea. It is rockin! I have been playing it non stop. It will probably be the first thing I put on my Mp3 player.

I got my Sandisk Clip yesterday. I read a lot of good things about it. There was even an article about it in Smart Computing in Plain English so it made me happy with my choice. When I ordered it I didn't realize it has a record option on it. That will be fun to play with. The FM tuner works pretty well too. I got a blue one and its tiny. Its about the same size as an ipod shuffle but it has a screen and is cheaper.

So Friday before Christmas. I have finally finished with my shopping. I need to wrap up my parents gifts and then that should all be finished. Yay. I haven't been overly excited for Christmas this week but I also haven't felt overly well either. I either had a mild case of the flu or food poisoning. I finally got some medicine and that has helped greatly along with going to bed early. I am hoping I will feel more perky next week when everyone will be home for Christmas.

2 comments: