Monday, December 24, 2007

The day before the night before Christmas

The presents are wrapped, bags packed and last minute details are finished. Now all I have to do is make it through the Monday workday. Luckily it hasn't been too bad. Thank you BBC Radio 2 the greatest Radio station in the world. It would be better if we didn't have to be open but if wishes were fishes we would all be sick of fish.

All of Christmas will be spent at the 'rents this year. A little bit different but it has kind of been that way every since my gran moved into her apartment. It should be fun. I asked my niece if she was ready to open presents and her response was "OH Yes!" She didn't know about the whole Santa thing but she was all ready for the presents.

I am sure we will also watch some if not all of The Christmas Story like we always do and my dad will sigh and ask if we have that memorized yet. How can you not get a kick out of Ralphie's quest for a red ryder b-b gun. Its family tradition. And there will be lefse.

I hope everyone has a Happy Christmas!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Avast! Happy Christmas ye salty sea dog!
We watched PotC:AtWE the other night. I am glad that saga is over. I want kira's Chinese Pirate outfits. nice!