Thursday, December 6, 2007

This blogs for Clare

In an effort to provide entertainment for the troops overseas, yes I mean Clare sitting in her office in Kuwait, I plan to blog a bit more. Did I hear a redhead give a little cheer? Yeah I thought so.

Today's blog brings you a Christmas meme. Feel free to fill it out and post it on your blog.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? Both, gift bags are much easier to deal with and reusable

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial

3. When do you put up your tree? when I feel like it but never before thanksgiving. Not sure if its going up this year.

4. Do you like eggnog? yes

5. Favorite gift received as a child? Princess Leia Doll

6. Hardest person to buy for? mom

7. Easiest person to buy for? dad

8. Worst Christmas gift you've ever received? Sadly I have received many but the worst is crappy Queen Anne Chocolate covered cherries. belch. And the little ceramic Santa with a digital clock in its tummy from my brother Brian. What was he thinking? He was in the Army at the time but come on. Cash and gift cards are highly acceptable .

9. Mail or email Christmas cards? A little of both but not every year

10. Favorite Christmas movie? The Snowman http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Snowman

11. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Depends but usually toward the end of the shopping season

12. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes

13. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? lefse, peanut butter cup cookies

14. White or colored lights? colored

5. Favorite Christmas song? Christmas time is here

16. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Sure but I have to sing the song

17. Angel or Star on top of tree? Star

18. Open presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Eve

19. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowds

20. What I love most about Christmas? how pretty everything is and spending time with my friends and family

2 comments:

caillie said...

Here is one redhead giving a litte cheer!!! YAY!!!!

Carlee said...

And another one! w00t! I ganked this meme too.