Friday, December 14, 2007

If excuses were money, I would be rich

Gah I hate finals week. Its hella hard to schedule people to work during it. If I had money for every excuse I have heard this week I could easily pay for my recent car repairs, all my Christmas presents, pay for the rest of my coronet that Jurgen is making(I can't wait to see it) and probably have some kicking around cash. Okay maybe not that many but it has felt like it. Yeesh. I would love to tell everyone to go get your tests done and enjoy the week but we have jobs that need doing. The semester isn't over yet.

Sometimes I miss having the few weeks off in between Christmas and New Years but its also nice to go to work and have it ultra quiet.

Anyway its Friday and that is awesome. I am looking forward to hanging out with the Border Downs gang this weekend. It will be nice to go to a low key event. I need to fix my necklace that broke and maybe make a few beads.

No comments: