Friday, April 25, 2008

weekend is here

So I hadn't planned to do anything this weekend except be super lazy. Yeah those plans that got blown out of the water. Oh well. I get to spend time with people I like so its all good. I still get to sleep in and then drive to Sioux Falls to meet up with Deva and Svienn for lunch and then do a fitting for the caftan she is making for me. In the evening a bunch of us are going to the Argo Hotel to celebrate the end of our reign. It should be good times as long as Hagan gets his prime rib. Not sure who all will be going with us this trip. We will probably go again next week since Rachel and Jessica will be home then.

Its another wet and cold day today. Looks like it will be that way all weekend. I am hoping for no snow.

2 comments:

Aethelflaed said...

We get to go to the argo again?!!!

rachel said...

yay argo!