Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Just say no to drugs

This weekend I had adverse reactions to the prednisone and it knocked most of any fun out of me. So chock up another drug that doesn't do me any good. The real pain is that it didn't clear up my ears like it was suppose to. Bleh. I am done taking drugs for now so I am hoping that everything will clear up on its own. I hope. I am ready to get off this merry-go-round.

Anywho B&V was pretty good even though I felt out of it. People got lots of projects done and seemed to have a good time visiting. We had brats and ham and they were tasty. I have a few pictures posted on Flickr.

3 comments:

Aethelflaed said...

Orange juice.

Jonya said...

And Hot Compresses. But to knock the stuff out of your lower sinuses that might be causing the drainage to not happen, a Neti Pot. Sort of gross to suggest to people, pouring water into your nose and all, but I find it helpful.

caillie said...

Are you taking daily women's vitamins?? That and Orange Juice ususally do the trick.
Keep you chin up!!!! You will get better before you know it and you have a birthday coming up!!!!!