Thursday, April 17, 2008

The end of an age

The end is near! Fear the end of the seventh age!!!!

Not really. Well really but not the fear part. Step down is this weekend and I think I am ready. All the regalia and most of my stuff is read to g-o. Garb has been decided on and just needs to be packed.

My apato looks a hundred times better. Amazing what happens when you are sick and uncaring if things get put away. I spent most of Monday and Tuesday organizing SCA stuff and putting stuff away. Yay no more banging knees on rubbermaids! Next weekend I plan on doing some spring cleaning that is screaming to be done. It will be a good time to sort through stuff.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Should be a good time. Can't wait to see everyone!



Check out these nice flowers my boss gave me for my birthday!!! I love daisies.

1 comment:

rachel said...

those are purdy! congrats on being near the end!