Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday's child has far to go

I think I am feeling better. Either that or I have given up thinking about it and just let things run its course. (Second option is the right answer) Although I am thinking about getting one of those neti pots. They look...interesting. Not to worry about grossing me out. My curiosity usually overrides my gross out factor. Makes sense tho. I think my mom got something similar for her sinuses.

Can't say anything interesting is going on. Trying to wind up reign stuff. Few things left to do but mostly downhill from here. Mostly I need to organize things at home. Did a little bit of that on Monday. Figure if I tackle one pile at a time eventually my apato will go back to normal. Maybe.

Saturday I am planning on traveling to Pierre for Provost Challenge. If the weather will cooperate, that is. If we don't go maybe I will have to convince people to go to Mona Lisi for my birthday.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll go to Mona Lisi for your b-day!

caillie said...

Happy early birthday!!!!
Your package is in the mail :-)

rachel said...

what's mona lisi?

i don't think i've even heard of it. it sounds good though, based on the fact that both you and jessica want to go. :)

MissDoom said...

Its the Italian restaurant across from the post office run by the people who ran Chaes.

I call it the vermillion olive garden.