Friday, April 4, 2008

Mega Tired

I have been mega tired the last few days. I think I will blame the meds I am taking and my body needing sleep to repair itself. Last night I got home from work and just crashed until it was time to go to the SCA meeting.

B&V is tomorrow but I plan on sleeping in and getting there when I am ready. Whatever time that might be. Basically its a workshop day so no need for garb or any of that. Still might be early since it seems like normal wake up time on the weekends is 8am. It will be nice to be leisurely anyway. I have a few things I want to work on but nothing that will take up the whole day. At least I hope not. I am sure it will be a fun day but right now do nothing sounds better.

Next weekend I will be heading off to Pierre for Provost Challenge to celebrate my birthday. Only 8 days to go.

2 comments:

Aethelflaed said...

I'm missing B&V...and Provost...depressing.

caillie said...

I hope you had fun!!! I wish I could be there! We both had to work. SUCK!!!