Monday, May 12, 2008

Monday

The weekend was good. Phil's hooding ceremony was just the right length considering it was outside and kind of chilly. I got there a bit late and all the chairs were full. Fortunately it pays to have your own camp chair in the car. Congrats to Phil on his graduating Law School. Now all he has to do is pass the bar.

Saturday was wet and cold and I didn't have a lot of plans. Worked on some projects at home. I finished the edges of my caftan coat that Deva put together for me. I think it looks okay. Still not sure about the neck but I can always go back and fix it later. Its wearable and thats all that matters. Also beaded a necklace with the pendant that Fina and Tarrach gave me at coronation. I meant to take pictures to get opinions but didn't get that done. Maybe this week.

Saturday night ended up going to Wimps for supper with Phil, his parents and Hagan. Phil need to borrow my vacuum before he moved out of his apato so after that was done we all went out to eat.

Sunday I went home for Mother's day. My mom liked the miniature roses I got her. Brunch was good. We had egg bake and yummy fruit pizza. Around 4, I headed to Kaia's for her and Rachel's party. Nothing too exciting there but it was nice to hang out and visit with everyone. We got in some quality porch time. Tara had brought Erik the Viking since last time she visited I had said I had never seen it. Highly amusing.

No comments: