Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Friday

Yesterday I realized that my driver's license had expired. Gah! In all the documentation they say it expires on your birthday and after that you have to take the written test to get it renewed. Blast. I haven't taken the test since I was 14. I figured I had better read the manual so I would pass. Got to the DMV this morning and didn't have to take the test. They have a secret 30 day grace period. Thank goodness I noticed it this week. Next week I would have been SOL.

I am glad to have that done. I also put my tags on my car since I was thinking about that stuff. Last thing I need is to be pulled over for expired car tags.

This weekend is looking fairly busy. Hagan's squire Katsumoto is graduating from Law School and is having his hooding ceremony tonight. Should go since he asked me to be there. Kaia and Rachel are graduating this weekend. They party is on Sunday afternoon. Doesn't seem that long ago that they were young girls we used to drag along to events and scold them if they didn't quit arguing in the car we would leave them along side the road. Now they are both graduating from college. Where does the time go.

Jessica sent me this cartoon. This is the "real" reason I am not going to Wisconsin this weekend. ;-P

Did you know you can send your name to the moon?
How cool is that.

Have a good weekend everyone and good luck to everyone competing at Crown!

No comments: