Wednesday, May 28, 2008

blah week

Meh I feel about as blah as the weather.

I did manage to get into see my bone cracker yesterday. Much better but still a bit sore.

Memorial Day weekend didn't see a lot of action. Mostly putzed around the apato and did a few chores. Finished reading all the manga Nailz loaned me.

Hagan and I went to see Dr. Jones Friday night. I had no expectations and I think that helped. It was amusing in parts but mostly hokey. Not sure about the plot. Lucas and Spielberg really need to stop getting their ideas from the History Channel.

Things are boring so here is a fun meme.

1. Think of the first word that comes to mind when you think of me.

2. Go to Google Images and search for that word.

3. Reply to this post with one of the pictures on the first page of results (don't tell me the word).

4. Put this in your own journal so that I can do the same.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

"Lucas and Spielberg really need to stop getting their ideas from the History Channel."

HOMFG. ROFL