Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Ready for vacation

I am quiet ready to head down south for Gulf Wars. I am fed up with winter and I am ready to leave it behind. I was hoping it would be spring like this week but winter will just not bugger off.

Its been kind of a slow week despite having to fill in for my co-worker who is taking her vacation this week.

Better news is that Eddie Izzard is going on Tour this summer. He will be in the Cities around Memorial Day. Any one interested in getting tickets?

4 comments:

rachel said...

dooooode! that would be so much fun! too bad it's not earlier in may. i will have to be at camp by then. sadness.

Carlee said...

*is sad* Why is it the good bands and acts always go on tour when I am chained down and can't go? If he would have only waited 2 weeks I might have been able to go. *cries*

Aethelflaed said...

How much are tickets?

MissDoom said...

50-75 bucks. He is also playing KC on May 31