Monday, March 31, 2008

Ides of March

Saturday we got up way to early and headed for Huron. We had a good trip up. At least the wind was blowing in the right direction. On the way home we were not so lucky. The day was relaxing and most of the day was spent visiting and watching fighting. I ordered some linen from Berenice for summer garb.

Before the finals of the heavy weapons tourney, they had an duck battle. Kristen had given me two bags of duckies. They were placed out on the floor and the fighters had to pick up as many ducks as they could and then fight. When they died, they gave up their ducks. It was lots of fun to watch.

Feast was various dishes from Andalucia. It was fantastic. Linnette out did herself. Everything was very good but I think I had too much matzah ball soup (very yummy) and got full by the time of the second remove.

Pictures of the event are posted on my flickr page.

No comments: