Monday, March 3, 2008

Fun survey

I got this in an email from Daria. Feel free to post your answers in the comments.

Okay, this one is different - this is funny. YOU fill in the blanks about ME and send it back to ME. But FIRST send a blank one out to all your friends, including me, so we can return the favor to you. Be honest. They're really SCARY to get back. It only takes a few minutes, so just do it! First send (forward) this survey to everyone you know to see how well he or she knows you. Second, hit 'reply' and fill this survey out about the person who sent it to you and send it back to them.


Where did we meet:

Take a stab at my middle name:

Do I smoke:

Color of my eyes:

Do I have any siblings:

What's one of my favorite things to do:

What's my favorite type of music:

Am I shy or outgoing:

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules:

Any special talents:

How many children do I have:

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring:

1 comment:

Carlee said...

Where did we meet: somewhere in the sands of time past *cringes because she can't remember*

Take a stab at my middle name: Marie??

Do I smoke: No - but you don't mind if others do as long as it isn't cloudy.

Color of my eyes: blue

Do I have any siblings: yes. I know for sure you have a brother.

What's one of my favorite things to do: relax, watch the tele and talk with friends.

What's my favorite type of music: anime...? well, that and rock of course.

Am I shy or outgoing: i think it depends on the situation. i wouldn't call you shy, but you can be silent until you choose to speak.

Am I a rebel or do I follow the rules: rebel inside - the most dangerous kind

Any special talents: well, besides having control over minions, you also have the ability to make up smarmy songs and make very astute and funny observations

How many children do I have: none, only minions

If you and I were stranded on a desert island, what is one thing that I would bring: hm....manga for sure.