Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Life underwater

I am feeling somewhat better. The mucus has subsided and the conjunctivitis has disappeared totally. Sadly my sinus are still painful and my ears are still blocked or something. I am thinking of going back to the doctor to see whats up. In the meantime I have a hard time hearing unless people are close by. At work people tend to stand in my doorway and talk to me but most of the time it sounds like Charlie Brown's teacher. Lots of sound but it all a bunch of mumblings to me people!! Needless to say it has driven me a little nuts. Now I know how my dad felt before he got tube put in his ears. I really need to work on that personal subtitling device. Would be handy right now.

This weekend is Ides of March in Huron. Hopefully it should be a good time. I haven't been to it for a couple of years due to Easter holidays and last year I went to Anime Detour.

3 comments:

Aethelflaed said...

Oh hey, say hi to everyone at Ides for me, will ya?

caillie said...

I hope you get better fast!! That sucks when your ears are plugged!!

rachel said...

have tons of fun, i'm sad i can't go. look on teh bright side... you have an excuse to ignore the people you want to avoid: "i'm sorry my ears are full of crud at the moment, i won't be able to listen to you today."