Monday, January 14, 2008

tag meme

Thunderbunny had this on his blog and it looked cool. Here's what I had to say.

TAG...I'M IT

Here's how you play: Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog with 10 weird, random, facts, habits or goals about yourself, and at the end choose 5 (or more) people to be tagged, list their names and why you tagged them. Don't forget to leave them a comment saying "Tag! You're It!" and to go read your blog. You cannot tag the person that tagged you so since you can't tag me back let me know when you are done so that I can go read YOUR blog answers.



1) I like to eat saltines with ice cream

2) As a teenager I read tons of trashy romance novels. I still can't believe my mom let me get away with that.

3) I collect postcards

4) I drive a "vintage" van. According to my mom.

5) I am of Co-creater (Other creator is Andrew Brady) of Knobby the Doorman, sidekick The Latch, girlfriend Patty O'Door and Arch Nemisis the Keymaster. All rights reservered.

6) You can usually tell how mad I am by the amount of swearing.

7) I know how to say "my pants are on fire" in gaelic

8) In twelve years I have had 3 different jobs and 5 differnt bosses but all in the same building

9) If I ever become independantly wealthy, I would buy buses for Northshield so people could easily travel to events. I would also buy a home in England. Maybe a castle.

10) The scar on my left elbow was created when a window smashed over the top of my head when I was five. It took five people to hold me down so they could put the stitches in.

I tag:

Red Caillie because she is a loyal reader

Astrid because she's cool beans

Nailz because she is l33t

Clare because she's got nothing better to do in the desert

Rachel because I haven't heard from her in awhile

1 comment:

Unknown said...

blah! you didn't tag me! yay!