Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008 is here to stay

New Years eve and day were quiet affairs. Pretty much standard celebration i.e. nothing but watching TV and hanging out at home. I wish I had thought ahead so I could have got new movies from netflix for the new year. Its probably good I didn't. I got a few piles of stuff organized and few other things done. I probably would have gone out shopping yesterday but since it was so cold couldn't work up the ambition to go out.

Congratulations to Tom and Jen on the birth of Issac James on Monday afternoon.
For about two weeks, Everyone's been asking me if I knew anything, what's going on, etc. Its not like I talk to Tom on a regular basic but apparently everyone is convinced I am the hub of communications for Svaty. Which makes it really funny that Baron Tom called me to tell me the news. All went well and it sounds like Jen will be going home tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year of Doom!

Carlee said...

Happy late New Year! I am glad it is Friday. (not sure why, as it doesn't really mean much to me - but I am happy anyway...)