Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey thoughts

Ah the blessed time for turkey and all the trimmings. Cannot wait. The only thing that would make it perfect would be a batch of lefse but I know my mom didn't have time to make any. :-( I am sure she will make some for Christmas. Something to look forward to.

I hope everyone has a good holiday. I plan to spend time with friends and not think about work or SCA. Angi is going to be in town so I can't wait to see her. Saturday I am planning on going to SF to see Enchanted with Rue and her daughter. She is not usually up for girlie movies so that should be fun. Maybe hit Coldstone. mmmm

Its odd what you find on the internet. Check out this doofy hat. You can buy them from some boutique in NY for 135 bucks. I am sure you could make one, if you are into figuring out patterns, for much cheaper.

1 comment:

rachel said...

huh... that is not the hat that i would pay over $100 for... (or even over $5). glad i got to see you this weekend!