Friday, November 9, 2007

Three days

Three days off! Can you believe it! Three days where I can do what I want. Or not do which is the nice part. Yay! Which is good cuz things have been hell on wheels this week. Ai ya. Irritation levels have reached critical mass. All of this work related. meh. Thankfully I don't have to take work home with me. Work stays at work. To bad the crankiness does not. Its getting better tho.

Not sure what is on the agenda for the weekend. Should pick up and organize stuff, clean and maybe do some sewing. Also need to do some SCA paperwork. I wish there was something good playing at the movies. Would be nice to go see something. Haven't done that in ages.

4 comments:

rachel said...

yay for long weekends!!!!

i hope you have a good time, whatever you decide to do.

i'll be doig homework. :)

rachel said...

that should say "i'll be doiNg homework." i appologize for my lack of editing before posting.

caillie said...

Have a wonderful relaxing weekend!!
I will be working.
You need to take a minute out and relax. Of course you will need to do normal chores :-)

Carlee said...

Ah...Three day weekends. *longing sigh* Of course, I can't really complain, I've been on R&R since the 7th. I have some fun videos that I will have to try to post on blogger...Hope your weekend was fantabulous!