Monday, August 20, 2007

Weekend update

I had a pretty good weekend. Got a few chores at home done which is good because it will be about a month until I have another full weekend at home.
Saturday there was a work day for siege site. Charlene came down with Storm and Hagan and I tried on some of our coronation garb. I can't wait to see the finished product. Charlene is an awesome seamstress. After that we decided to run to In-weave. Hagan wanted me to see if they had any of his favorite trim left and I had been meaning to go look for wool anyway. So we went and I found the trim and a whole bunch of other trim on the discount shelf. I got almost 50 yards of trim, 10 yards of wool and a yard of this organza
for less than 50 dollars. A good haul if I say so myself.

In the evening a bunch of us went to Sioux City for dinner at the Olive Garden and to see The Last Legion. Dinner was good but the movie ehh. It could have been so much better.

No comments: