Thursday, August 9, 2007

Doldrums of summer

Wait wait wait. There are several things I would like to be doing now but I have to wait. Most of the things are work things and I hate to wait. ugg. But there is nothing to be done but wait so wait I must.

I had planned to spend Saturday shopping with Rue but she remembered the SCA demo at the Sioux Empire Fair and will be going to that instead. Meh. It is suppose to be hot this weekend so that doesn't sound too exciting. Maybe I will invade Calontir and shop down there instead. With the fair on there will be tons of people in SF. We shall see.

Besides waiting I have been catching up with my movie watching. In the last week I have seen The Simpsons Movie, Bourne Ultimatum, Hot Fuzz and The Fountain. I also got the first disc of Extras. So funny. I never got into The Office but I am enjoying this series.

No comments: