Monday, August 13, 2007

25 days left

Can you believe that I only have 25 days left to be Princess and then I will be Queen of Northshield???? Can you believe that? Ai ya where has the summer gone.

So what did the Queen-to-be do on her weekend off? Ran around trying to find the right socket wrench so I could remove my broken toilet seat and put a new one on. Never, never, never, never buy a molded wood seat from Wal-mart. I wish I would have paid more attention to what I was buying. What a piece of crap. Ehhh. Anyway. Its in the dumpster now and I have a nicer newer model installed. I did it myself which always give that certain sense of accomplishment. Silly I know but I still feel good about it.

Everybody got back from Pennsic okay, tired but okay. They bought me some cool brooches and trim.

Now I need to gear up for Coronation. Crikey 25 days.

2 comments:

Carlee said...

I have finished HP and TDH. Forgot to send word that I was done. Internet here is patchy at best unless I want to walk 1/2 mile in the heat and then pay $3.95 an hour...

Anonymous said...

oh toilet woes! We should have kept the toilet seat Rhodir found on the side of the road at WW and put in Hagan's tent. I have never seen Hagan so grossed out and pissed off before. It's funny to look back on.