Monday, July 2, 2007

Ready or not

I was very good this weekend and spent my whole Saturday sewing new garb for WW. Mission status...success. I think. I am never confident that it looks good since my sewing skills are very basic but I have clothes and thats good enough for now.

Now I am in the stage of ahhh I hope I don't forget to pack something. We will be leaving tomorrow, I think, if plans have not changed and I am not sure if I am ready. Oh well. I am sure we will have fun at WW all the same. If we don't melt first.

3 comments:

rachel said...

have funn (yup, two 'n's equals more fun(n). :)

thanks for the pass, it rawks! i hope you like the stuff i sent home with hagan.

Unknown said...

:-(
i'm guessing i won't get to be at WW cuz i've got jury duty Thursay :-(

see you at rabid yale!

have an awesome time!

MissDoom said...

Rachel,
we got a boat load of stuff. Which stuff was from you?