Friday, September 26, 2008

TGIF now I can collapse

Part of me feels bad I won't be at the Rose Tourney this weekend and then other part is ready for a rest. I did have other things planned this weekend but I have canceled them so I can get over this allergy crap and recover my energy that I used up last weekend at Siege. Seems like I have been on the go for awhile now so it will be good to chill out.

Last night presided over my first meeting as group Seneschal. It went ok except that I didn't initially sit at the head of the table but plopped down in my usual spot. I am not used to the thought of it yet but it shouldn't be too bad. Its not like I haven't done something similar recently.

Congrats to Erin and Dan on the birth of Liam Arthur. No other details than name and that everything is good. I so need to call her.

No comments: