Thursday, July 31, 2008

Where's that hole

Vermillion has been one giant construction zone this summer. Not only are they building two new buildings to the north and west of the building I work in but they have been tearing up the main street through town and the last three weeks they have been digging various holes in our parking lot. Lucky no one has fallen into a hole yet.

If you haven't seen the trailer for Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. Check it out!! I can't wait.

In other Harry Potter news, they are going to publish Tales of Beedle the Bard. Yay! Now I need to decided if I want to get the uber cool collectors edition or just a regular copy. Guess I will put it on my Christmas List.

As an afternoon treat here are some pictures of David Tennant as Hamlet. So cute!

To all those going to Pennsic have a good time!!!

No comments: