Monday, February 25, 2008

The Weather that wasn't

This weekend we had a little taste of spring. Sadly it was interrupted by talks of freezing rain and more snow. In the end it turned out to be not much of anything. I think it might have snowed an inch today but not more than that. I am uber ready to put the snow boots away and enjoy spring. My deepest wish is when we come back from Mississippi all the snow will be gone.

I did hardly anything this weekend. It seems like if I get any little bit of time off I tend to waste it. On one hand I probably need the break but there is still plenty to do before we get off the royalty train.

Most of the weekend was spent catching up on Torchwood and watching award shows. I have seen hardly any of the movies nominated for awards. Many looked good so I have a big list of movies I want to see. Maybe this week I will have time to go downtown and see No Country for Old Men.

1 comment:

Aethelflaed said...

Oh, hey, have fun at Gulf Wars! I'd love to go. Not this year. :(