Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Hertzkrieg

Hertzkrieg was last Saturday and we had a good time. Not a whole lot of people came but I think that was due to the weather being rather crappy. It was super windy and very cold.

I think everyone had a good time. They seemed to. Didn't do a whole lot except watch the fighting, play with the little kids and visit. After the tourney got started I snuck home to get the scrolls Astrid sent me. I had hoped that no one would miss me but Hagan made the combatants bow to the crown and I wasn't there. Mission status...failed.

Court was fun and we got to do some silly shtick and slap people with the fish Fiona had made for me.

Feast was super delicious and had all of the favorites. Of course it helped that Tom asked what we wanted to eat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooh fishy fishy fishy fish!
That looks like it was a blast. I love it when you make veedeeohs.